Skip to content
How to save energy?
- See BEE Star Label before buying Tube Lights/Ceiling Fans/Refrigerator/Air Conditioner and other electric appliances-More Star More Savings.
- Use CFL(Compact Fluorescent Lamps) instead of ordinary bulbs. It saves 75% energy and its life is 10 times of an ordinary bulb.
- Use BEE Star labeled T5 Tube Lights instead of ordinary tube Lights. You can save energy up to 30%.
- Dirty Tube Lights and Bulbs reflect less light and can absorb 50% of the light; dust your tube Lights and Lamps Regularly.
- Use Electronic choke instead of normal Electromagnetic Choke. It saves electricity up to 20-25%.
- One of the most energy saving devices is the light switch. Turn off lights when not required.
- One will use 3 to 5 percent less energy for each degree air conditioner is set above 22 degree centigrade , so set the thermostat of room air conditioner at 25 degree centigrade to provide the most comfort at the least cost.
- Setting computers, monitors and copies to sleep- mode when not in use helps cut energy costs by approximately 40%.
- Use high efficient BEE star labeled agricultural pump motors. Ensure regular maintenance and proper suction & delivery of water.